We are an Irish based tech start-up based in Calmount Park, Dublin 12 who currently employ 14 people. rwr transforms how head office retail managers improve the business performance of our companies with our Decision Support Solution in the Cloud. The Cloud solution is primarily based on Data Analytics tools combined with our deep retail knowledge. rwr has already transformed how over 600 stores manage their businesses in Ireland and the UK.
Visual Marketing Executive
You can read the full job description here.
We are seeking an individual with creative flair, originality, aesthetic sense and the ability to visually present complex messages into simple designs who will participate in helping the team to accelerate business growth.
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES
- Develop and integrate visual communications while effectively targeting different demographic groups and industries.
- Proofread content to ensure accuracy in entirety.
- Work with printers and third party companies to co-ordinate a media schedule and ensure superior quality outputs on finished products.
- You will research, blog and create content for social media campaigns.
- You will be involved in event planning and website management.
- Produce work within required specifications. We are currently rebranding so you will have a Brand Book to work with.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are educated to Honours Degree Level (8) or higher in Graphic Design or Visual Communications. You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a graphic design role, although high calibre graduates may be considered.
- You are proficient in using Adobe Suite (including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) together with experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Web design knowledge is desirable.
- You possess excellent decision making, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- You are Fluent in oral and written English.
- You are authorised to work in Ireland, and able to attend an interview in Dublin.
WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH US
- Teamwork is part of our core. We seek purpose in everything we do, and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions along the way. We understand the complexity of simplicity and believe that less is more.
- You will be an integral cog in the marketing team, assisting with creation and implementation of content to support the marketing strategy.
- Graphic design is one element of the whole marketing process. With Real World Retail, you will expand your expertise and can build your career to become a dynamic marketing professional.
- We have an innovative and high performance culture where we encourage and reward creativity and teamwork, and we have fun while we do it! This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that has just raised equity investment and comprises a team of expert technologists and seasoned professionals.
- Income Protection Insurance.
- An Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) is currently being rolled out.
- Attractive prospect to progress your career further as our company grows.
We only review candidates who submit a written letter outlining why they are suitable for the position.